As we draw closer to the Lake of the Ozarks Mardi Gras Pub Crawl we are finalizing the details of the event and gettin geared up for another AMAZING Pub Crawl. We want this to be bigger than ever - so be sure to invite your friends and share our posts on Facebook and Twitter.
Here are a few details about the event that help us keep the night fun for everyone!!
Pub Crawl Rules
- $7 event charge (wristband is required)
- No alcohol allowed on buses
- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave any event location
- Buses will make scheduled stops only.
- Must be 21, posses a valid ID, and have a wristband to ride the buses
- Drink Responsibly. Service will be denied to intoxicated individuals.
We hope to see you on February 16th - buses will begin at 4:00 and there will be 22 participating venues and unlimited entertainment. Bus transportation is provided to all 22 locations to keep the evening fun and safe!
Be sure to check out our participating lodging locations and book your reservations soon!!
And to keep up with us check out our new social connections and be sure to Like/Follow us and tell your friends to LIKE/follow us too!
Follow us on TwitterLIKE us on Facebook
Check out our Website
If you need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!