Leave your keys and take the bus!!! 23 total buses run from 4:00 pm til 2:30 am and will get you to and from your designated lodging facilities with no need to drive. We provide the sober chauffeur and all you have to do is kick back, leave your keys in the drawer, jump on a bus and have fun. Hotel shuttles are provided to get your crawl started and route buses stop at every location on the CRAWL!!!
Wrist bands can be purchased the night of the event or before the event at all 13 participating Bars/Restaurants and specific Hotel/Motel sponsors. Sunshine Daydream on the Bagnell Dam strip will have wrist bands available, too!
$10.00 Event Fee…instead of charging a cover charge at each location buy your wrist band and get into every participating bar/restaurant.
The wrist band is required and includes:
- Entry to all 13 participating venues
- Unlimited entertainment – All locations will have a band or DJ
- Bus transportation to all 13 locations.
- Pick up and drop off at participating Hotels/Motels.
The commemorative t-shirts are available for purchase the night of the event or before the event at all participating bars/restaurants. If you would like a shirt from a specific bar you may want to purchase it ahead of time to ensure you receive the bar that you like down the arm of the long sleeve shirts. From what we are hearing the shirts are going fast.
Wicked Willie's Sports Bar & Grill
Arris' Pizza & Pub
LOZ Brewing Co
Fat Polly's Pub
Inn at Grand Glaize
Check out the map to plan your route!
- $10 event charge required.
- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave any event location.
- Busses will make scheduled stops only.
- Must be 21, possess a valid ID, and have a wristband to ride the busses.
- Must have a wrist band to enter participating Pub Crawl stops.
- Drink responsibly. Service will be denied to intoxicated individuals
As of today, it looks like the weather is going to be great for the pub crawl. The forecast is saying it will be 48 degrees! Perfect weather for a February event at the Lake of the Ozarks. We look forward to seeing everyone out and about enjoying themselves without the worry of driving. We do ask that everyone drink responsibly, we want this to be an enjoyable experience for everyone who attends. Get your masks, beads, and dancing shoes on and we will see you next week at the Lake Pub Crawl.
TEXT "LakePubCrawl" to 71441 for updates about
the Lake of the Ozarks Pub Crawl
To keep up with the latest news:
Follow us on Twitter
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Check out our Website
If you need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org