It's FINALLY the Lake of the Ozarks Mardi Gras Pub Crawl weekend! Well, we're posting this blog a few days before it technically starts, but if you're not reading this until sometime between Friday, February 19-Sunday, February 21, 2021, then we've already started enjoying the biggest Mardi Gras Pub Crawl in Missouri!
Even the "seasoned" pub crawlers attending this annual winter event at the Lake of the Ozarks are in for something new this year. We've been talking about the changes happening for 2021 over the past few weeks. Here's a quick refresher to make sure you know everything you need to know to have the most awesome weekend ever!
3 Days & Nights
In the past, we've celebrated the entire Lake Pub Crawl event on a single Saturday. In an effort to make it a little easier to practice social distancing this year, we've extended the event to last the entire weekend! Three whole days - Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday - to make your way to every stop on this year's pub crawl.
With more time fit in each stop, everyone will be able to spread their venue visits out instead of all trying to cram into the same spaces at the same time. You can really take your time and make the fun and excitement last all weekend long!
Buses will not be running this year. It would be much too difficult to make those close quarters safe with current concerns. This is another reason this year's event is spread out over 3 days instead of just 1.
You and your friends can take turns serving as "sober chauffeur" each day or, if no one wants to volunteer for that, we have a wide variety of safe transportation options for you to use at www.LakePubCrawl.com. This information will also be available on our mobile app.
Mobile App Passport
Instead of purchasing a wristband to get into all of the stops on the Lake Pub Crawl, this year we are offering the LOZ Mardi Gras Pub Crawl mobile app. It can be purchased for $15 from the Apple App Store or on Google Play. If you cannot find the apps with a general search, please use the following links:
With the LOZ Mardi Gras Pub Crawl mobile app, you will be able to check-in at each stop. The app is not necessary to get into each venue but it will give you a chance to win some incredible prizes (more on those below) plus put all of the information you will need throughout the weekend at your fingertips.
16 Exciting Stops
Many of your favorite Lake of the Ozarks bars & restaurants are back again this year plus we've added some brand new spots that you are going to love! We've been updating the food and drink specials plus the live entertainment information for each venue on our website as it is sent to us. We're willing to bet a lot of these spots will have even more exciting things in store for you once you get there too! The mobile app will have links for each of these 16 stops.
- Arris Pizza & Pub
- Dam Good Slice
- Harmy's Cheese Store & More
- High Noon Bar & Grill
- Inn at Grand Glaize
- JJ Twig's Pizza & BBQ
- Lake of the Ozarks Brewing Company
- Shawnee Bluff Winery
- S.N.A.F.U. Bar
- Tirebiter's Peanut Pub
- Tucker's Shuckers Oyster & Tap
- Vista Grande Mexican Restaurant
- Wicked Willie's Sports Grill
- Alley Cat's Pizzeria & Pub
- Blondie's Tropical Burger Bar
Tons of Amazing Prizes
By the time this blog posts, we will have already given away our Early Bird Prize of a Major Brands Mizzou Basketball Package which included a gift card to Logboat Brewery and 4 Mizzou Basketball tickets. Don't worry if you didn't win that one because we've got lots and lots more to give away!
If you are able to visit at least 50% of the venues on this year's pub crawl, you get the title of "Seasoned Crawler" and will be entered to possibly win:
- (8) $100 Bundle of Pub Crawl Venue Gift Certificates (assorted establishments)
- A 2-Night Stay at Camden on the Lake
- A 2-Night Stay at Inn at Grand Glaize
- (2) Cabernet Sauvignon Wine in Deep-Etched Lake of the Ozarks Bottle, compliments of Harmy's Cheese Store
For anyone that is able to visit 100% of the venues on this year's route, you will be designated as a "Super Crawler" and will also be entered to possibly win:
- A $1,000 Lake of the Ozarks Vacation Package which includes:
- A 2-Night Stay at Margaritaville Lake Resort
- $300 in Gift Certificates for the Regalia Hotel & Conference Center
- A 1-Night Stay in a Lakeview Grand Suite at Camden on the Lake
- 2 - $25 Gift Certificates for Horny Toad Entertainment Complex
- 2 Adult Passes for Bridal Cave
- 2 Tickets to the Royal Theatre
- $25 Gift Card to Malted Monkey
- $25 Gift Card to Paradise Restaurant & Bar
- $25 Gift Card to Dog Days/Shorty Pants/Wobbly Boots
- $25 Gift Card to Li'l Rizzo's
- $25 Gift Card to The Barn-B-Que Smokehouse
- Variety of Lake Logo Items
- A Budweiser Golf Stay & Play Package which includes:
- A 1-Night Stay at Camden on the Lake
- 2 Rounds of Golf at Osage National Golf Course
- 2 Golf Bags
- 2 Dozen Golf Balls
- 2 Cases of Michelob Ultra
- $1,000 CASH Grand Prize
Find a Place to Stay
If you're coming from out of town and still in need of lodging, we've got a wonderful list of places to stay at the Lake of the Ozarks on our website. Many of these are offering some great discounts especially for Lake Pub Crawl visitors, so be sure to ask about that when you book your stay.
If you still have questions, check out this blog covering the most frequently asked questions about the Lake Pub Crawl. You can also find additional information in the LOZ Mardi Gras Pub Crawl mobile app and at www.LakePubCrawl.com.
Also, we'd love to see all the fun everyone is having around town during this year's Mardi Gras pub crawl. Be sure to tag us in all the photos you share by using #LakePubCraw2021 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You just may see some of those fun photos on our page leading up to next year's Lake Pub Crawl!
We hope that you have the time of your life at this year's Lake fo the Ozarks Mardi Gras Pub Crawl Passport Weekend but please remember, drinking kills driving skills, so do not drink & drive!
If you need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org