Enter To Win
A wristband to get you into all of the venues and a ride on all of the busses for the Mardi Gras Pub Crawl at the Lake of the Ozarks on Saturday, February 16, 2019, is just $10. If you're coming from out of town, you'll need to book a hotel room, plus there's the cost of drinks and food while you're out. Oh, and you're going to need something awesome to wear, too. After a while, that all starts adding up, so we're giving some very lucky people a great big bunch for FREE STUFF to take care of some of those costs!
It's easy and absolutely FREE to enter our incredible Lake Pub Crawl Giveaway. Simply visit www.LakePubCrawl.com and enter your name, birthdate (because you've gotta be at least 21 to enter,) email address, and phone number. Once that's done, you will be entered into a drawing which will take place on February 8, 2019. (Yes, it's that easy!) The lucky winners will receive:
- 2 Wristbands to the Event
- 2 Mardi Gras Pub Crawl 2019 T-shirts
- A Variety of Gift Certificates to Participating Venues
- A 1-Night Hotel Stay
What Happens at the Lake Pub Crawl?
For anyone unfamiliar with what exactly happens at the Lake of the Ozarks Mardi Gras Pub Crawl (where have you been?) here is a quick rundown of the excitement that awaits you. The purchase of a $10 wristband gives you access to:
- LOTS of Pub Crawl Stops - Last year's pub crawl included 18 bars and restaurants on the route. You can expect many of those same places to join us again this year, and possibly even a few new lake area hot spots!
- Unlimited Entertainment - Each of the stops on the Lake Pub Crawl will host the best live music at the Lake of the Ozarks. Talented bands and DJs will be set up at each spot, keeping the party going all night long.
- Safe & Sober Transportation - More than 30 busses will be traveling the pub crawl route from 4:00 pm in the afternoon until 2:30 am in the morning to make sure everyone gets where they are going safely. Leave your car keys at home and let us be your sober chauffeur for the evening!
- Hotel Discounts - You don't have to buy a wristband to take advantage of some great hotel packages happening over the Lake of the Ozarks Mardi Gras Pub Crawl weekend, but if you're in town anyway, you might as well join us! Lots of hotels, motels, and resorts in town will be offering special discounts for this event. If they are on the pub crawl route, our busses will pick up and drop off at that location, and if they're not, ask if they will have a shuttle to get you here. (Most do!)
Details for the 2019 Mardi Gras Pub Crawl at the Lake of the Ozarks are currently being put together, but you can stay up-to-date with everything as it happens in a few different and very convenient ways.
- Text "LakePubCrawl" to 71441 to get updates texted directly to your phone.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter and get monthly updates and information emailed to you.
- Follow the Lake Pub Crawl on Social Media. (Find links below)
- Visit Our Website at www.LakePubCrawl.com.
This is one of the biggest and most exciting annual events at the Lake of the Ozarks, and even though it's still a few months away, it's not too early to start making plans to attend. This is definitely a celebration that you do not want to miss. Mark your calendar, tell all your friends, and get ready to join us on Saturday, February 16, 2019, for the next Lake of the Ozarks Mardi Gras Pub Crawl!
TEXT "LakePubCrawl" to 71441 for updates about
the Lake of the Ozarks Pub Crawl
To keep up with the latest news:
Follow us on Twitter
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Check out our Website
If you need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org